1. solar etcher
- have potential (laser-cut) turntable mechanism, needs adapting/reverse engineering (i’ve contacted the manufacturer in the hope they might let me at the source files).
- testing “swingball” spiral mechanism.
- testing “hammock” set-ups
- need to address focal length/distance from back board
- back board tilt mechanism
2. don’t panic book
- cover mock-ups
- test led setting/circuit
3. laser drawing
- test reel (exposure) at processors – note 5 working day turnaround
- dodgy cable release? take rollei to collect film/compare
- black backdrop on order
- flexible clamp (for laser pointer) received
- jon said he’d check out the lightbox components i mailed him.
4. cyanotypes – stitched circuits – leds
- test wonky connections w/resistors before the leds
- dye/cyanotype over thread circuits? run tests
- digital stitch circuits? maggie’s w/s
- steve/darkroom/drying facilities
- weight of fabric vs weight of components – ask maggie
- hand stitch w/ss thread – ask maggie – 2 ply??